I am Luciana Araujo Olivares, I am 17 years old , soon to be 18.
I was born in Barranquilla.
I have lived in two cities of Colombia which are Bogotá and Barranquilla.
I like traveling my favorite places in the world that I have visited are probably Miami and Isla de San Andrés.
When I grow old I would like to live in m
Medellin because at my opinion is the best city of Colombia and when I visited there when I was little has always been kind of like a dream.
Talking more about dreams I want to go to medical school and becoming a doctor, and then when I have a master I would like to have my own hospital to save people and also to follow my father's steps.
I am a happy girl. I enjoy spending my time watching a lot of romance movies and bring with my beloved ones such as my family and friends, but more specifically my grandparents.
I rather listening to songs in Spanish than in English.
My favorite band in the world is Morat, I know if not all most of their songs, I am a big fan.
I also like doing sports sometimes and dancing.
I like listening to vallenato a lot with my cousin.
About my personality I am an introvert person , however that does not mean I am not sociable with everyone.
My favorite TV series is the vampire diaries o la ley del corazón.
I do not like when people do not treat animals properly, not humble people and I also can't stand black olives.
This is my life.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog